Salvage and Rework
Foothills works with a number of manufacturers and distributors in controlling their costs or adding value through a salvage or rework operation.
- Plastic Recycling
- Carton and Component Relabeling
- Hardware Sorting, and Repackaging
- Inspection and Testing (With Approved Customer-Supplied Test Equipment)
- Fit Testing (Go/No-Go Gauging) for small components
- Packaging of Repair or Spare Parts (Skin or Shrink Wrap and Poly Heat-Seal)
We can tailor a specific salvage or rework operation to accommodate your particular needs. We will consider one-time projects and can be more competitive on repeat business. Sorting, repairing, relabeling and repackaging are examples of this service. Some types of testing are also possible with approved customer-supplied testing equipment.